The Black Hat Briefings is arguably the most significant technical
security conference in the world. It takes every year in Las Vegas
and also includes a series of diverse technical training courses. For
the sixth time this year SensePost will be presenting a series of
courses from our ‘Hacking By Numbers’ range at the briefings. There
are a number of courses catered for most levels of technical
experience, starting with ‘Cadet Edition’ for novices and ending with
‘Combat’ for expert level hackers.
Like every every year our course content, labs and tools are updated
to reflect the most current thinking, both at SensePost and in the
industry at large. Some of the changes and updates include:
– Students receive free versions of all SensePost tools – Wikto,
Aura, Suru, BidiBlah, etc
– Students receive free additional tools training on the newest
versions of all SensePost tools – in the evenings after courses finish
– Combat now includes four brand new labs, including Ajax hacking,
SQL truncation, a touch of reversing on top of the timeless classics
– Bootcamp now covers Metasploit 3.0 and Nessus 3.0.6, OllyDebug and
lots more Web Application hacking
– Cadet now covers Wikto 2.0, Google Hacking with Aura and the newest
versions of BiDiBLAH.
All courses have been scheduled so that students can follow at least
one progression – from Cadet to Bootcamp or from Bootcamp to Combat.
Read more: http://www.sensepost.com/training.html
Or register online: http://www.blackhat.com/html/bh-usa-07/bh-usa-07-
We look forward to seeing you there!