We’re about locked and loaded down here in ZA – ready to tackle the looooong journey to Vegas for Black Hat. If you’re headed to Black Hat but haven’t yet booked training there’s still time, so I thought I’d push out a brief update on what’s still available from our stable of courses. As many of our courses have sold out we opened second classrooms and as a result have plenty of space to accommodate late comers!
Here’s the deal:
1. “Cadet” is our intro course. We only offer it on the weekend (21st & 22nd) but its really popular so we’ve opened a 2nd classroom. Plenty of space available, so sign up!
2. “Bootcamp” is our novice course. We’ve opened up additional classrooms also, so we can accommodate at least 9 more people.
3. Our “Unplugged” Wifi course is sold out and we simply can’t take any more people there unfortunately.
4. “BlackOps” is our post-exploitation course. It has sold really well this year, but we do still have a handful of seats available if you hurry.
5. “W^3” is our web hacking course. It only runs during the week (23rd & 24th) but we have a a nice spacious classroom so there are still plenty of seats available. Classic web hacking goodness.
6. “Combat” is our advanced CTF based training lab. It is an amazing course if you’re already an experienced pentester. We keep the classroom sizes small, but we could possibly accommodate another 5 people on the weekend and maybe 10 people during the week.
If you need help selecting the right course, or getting registered, please contact us via training[at]sensepost[dot]com.
If you’re based outside the US and won’t be making Vegas this year, there’s still hope! Check out these two other events where we’ll be offering courses: